Canon imageRUNNER LBP3580 Driver Download
With the same administrative technology is seen in imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs, users can deal with LBP printers alone or within a fleet/MDS environment with sustained ease. When you’re looking for a top-notch printing answer with regard to desktop and workgroup archive generation, the Canon imagerunner LBP Compilation of laser printers delivers. This new years of LBP Line are a system organized and incorporate with your Canon Mfps beyond anyone’s imagination on an extraordinary armada as well as MDS result.
The ImageRUNNER LBP3580 is the next generation monochrome desktop laser printer that enables users to print black and white documents up to Legal size for workgroups at up to 42 pages per minute (Letter). The ImageRUNNER LBP3580 has an easy-to-read 5-line LCD for easy use and comes standard with PCL, Adobe PostScript 3 and Canon UFR II printing technologies. The ImageRUNNER LBP models feature standard double-sided printing to save paper costs and use Canon’s RAPID bonding technology to reduce power consumption and eliminate long warm-up times. If you are looking for a high-quality solution for printing documents on desktop computers or workgroups, the Canon imageRUNNER LBP laser printer series is for you. with the same management technology as the imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFThis LBP model features Canon MEAP technology, allowing you to conveniently transfer MFP workflows to the desktop, increasing user productivity. And with the same management technology as the imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFP, users can even more easily manage LBP printers alone or in a fleet / MDS environment.
- Fast processing of large and complex documents has been further enhanced by expanding the built-in memory. Whether your needs are simpler or more demanding, the imageRUNNER LBP Series offers a scalable solution for any environment.
Superior image quality:
- The ImageRUNNER LBP Series offers unmatched quality regardless of the document. Users can print extremely clear and effective presentations, architectural drawings, engineering drawings or ordinary office documents at high speed. The ImageRUNNER LBP3580 offers clear images up to 1200 (equivalent) x 1200 dpi.
New user interface:
- Users will appreciate the clarity and intuitive control panel of the 5-line LCD display on the imageRUNNER LBP3580. The distinctive panel includes onscreen navigation to help you set up the device, animations to guide you through operations, summaries of supply levels, and the status of current print jobs.
- Canon UFR II Print Controller is available on all Canon imageRUNNER LBP models. This patented architecture has been proven to provide the faster output of complex documents with images, graphics, and text than PCL or PS page description languages. The UFR II controller provides high-performance printing by automatically distributing data processing between the user’s desktop print driver and the imageRUNNER LBP. The intelligent architecture automatically determines the optimal rendering balance by analyzing each page’s layout and graphics components. This unique approach delivers exceptional productivity for office documents and PDFs.
- The long wait time for printing has come to an end because the Canon imageRUNNER Series does not require warm-up time from standby to print documents quickly. The power of the RAPID Fusing System is evident in each model, which uses a special fixing film and ceramic heater, as opposed to conventional roll fixing devices. The RAPID Fusing System delivers superior image quality with zero warm-up time and shortens first render time while using less heat and power. The imageRUNNER LBP3580 has a TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption) value of only 1.9 kWh per week.
Discover new workflows with MFP integration:
- Get even more value from your imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFP systems with the ImageRUNNER LBP3580. These next-generation LBPs can receive fax print jobs from Canon’s imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs with fax card technology, making it easy to deliver personal or business faxes from a central MFP, while also reducing fax lines.
- With Canon’s groundbreaking MEAP technology built into the two new LBP models, businesses can now also benefit from workflows previously only available with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFP. Solutions like the uniFLOW Secure Print edition for the ImageRUNNER LBP help you add value and value to your investment.
Optimized for Parks and Managed Documentation Services (MDS):
- Whether you’re managing devices in local offices or remote locations, Canon’s powerful management tools simplify complex environments. Canon imageWARE EMC is a scalable web-based utility that simplifies centralized management of Canon single/multifunction models and non-Canon products. Built on an extensible platform, the device allows you to remotely manage device settings, discover new devices using automated tasks, and send device error reports via email. Administrators can also send printer drivers to PC-based desktop computers for rapid deployment. Canon’s innovative Content Distribution System (CDS) allows you to remotely update firmware and applications to avoid interruptions, and standard imageWARE Remote support ensures your authorized Canon dealer receives automatic status and service alerts for the highest level of service.
USB Direct Print:
- All devices have two standard USB 2.0 (host) interfaces, one on the front of the device and one on the back of the device, for connecting to a USB flash drive for direct printing of PDF, JPEG, TIFF and XPS files. USB card readers are also supported (MiCard Reader only).
- All models in the Canon imageRUNNER LBP series are surprisingly compact and have front-loading access to consumables such as drum, toner, fuser and paper stock. This allows the devices to be conveniently placed on or under a table, in a corner or in a previously unusable place.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3580 Driver Download for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 UFRII LT Printer Drivers for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ Generic FAX for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Generic Plus PS3 Printer Drivers for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Drivers for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Generic Plus UFRII Printer Drivers for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Canon Composite User Software Printer Drivers for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 UFRII MS V4 Printer Drivers for Windows 32bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 PDD Printer Drivers for Windows 32bit
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3580 Driver Download for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ Generic FAX Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Generic Plus PS3 Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Generic Plus UFRII Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Canon Composite User Software Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 UFRII MS V4 Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 PDD Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 Canon Raster/PCL5e Fax Printer Drivers for Windows 64bit
IJ Start imageRUNNER LBP3580 Support for:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Tiếng Việt
IJ Start imageRUNNER LBP3580 for Mac/ OS X
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Drivers & Utilities for Macintosh
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 PS Printer Drivers for Macintosh
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 UFRII Printer Drivers for Macintosh
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 PPD for Macintosh
IJ Start imageRUNNER LBP3580 Support for:
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- OS X 10.9
- OS X 10.8
imageRUNNER LBP3580 Manuals (PDF) Download
Download ⇐ imageRUNNER LBP3580 User Manual (HTML)