Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S Drivers
imagePROGRAF iPF9400S 60.0″ Printer with Wired Networking from Canon is intended for printing representations, ads, retail signage, and contract proofs. The printer’s 8-Color LUCIA EX color ink set creates a wide shading range and yields scratch-safe photographs with smooth degrees. The new Multi-sensor enhances shading thickness recognition, takes into account a full adjustment to be finished inside 15 minutes, and empowers the utilization of non-Canon marked media. Print borderless archives, photographs, and drawings up to 60″ wide and minimize ink utilization with the new economy print mode. The printer enhances the request of ink application and layering to create the same quality prints as past models with less passes, making it up to 40% quicker than 12-Color imagePROGRAF Graphic Arts printers. The printer is good with 330 and 700 ml ink tanks and highlights a sub-ink tank framework that permits you to supplant ink tanks without halting the printer. The iPF9400S’s inherent 640 MB of memory moves the weight of expansive documents to the printer itself so printing vast, complex scrapes won’t back off your PC. Furthermore, you can store documents on the inherent 250 GB hard commute and reproduction them from the printer itself.
The iPF9400S comes packaged with a product suite that incorporates Accounting Manager to track printing expenses and a Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office. The improved Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop incorporates another Adjustment Pattern Setting for printing the same picture various times with distinctive shading qualities actualized and showed. Also, the media design apparatus streamlines imprinting on outsider media and gives the capacity to change settings, for example, media weight and thickness, ink drying, and vacuum quality.
This driver supports for Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1(32bit) (64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit) (64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit) (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit) (64bit)
- Windows XP SP3
- Linux and
- Mac Os X
How to Install Canon Printer Driver from the CD Room
- Prepare canon printer driver that will be installed
- Insert the Printer Driver Cd ROM drive into your computer , then the computer will automatically run the usual driver CD .
- The display screen is the first desktop Election region ” Select Your Place ” . Select Region and click Next . Then would appear the selection method of installation .
- Click the ” Easy Install ” especially for beginners . Because without any further settings .
- On the confirmation page . Click the ” Install “
- To Perform three step installation , namely : License, Installation and Setup . Click “Yes ” and wait until the installation is complete
How to Install Canon Printer Driver Download From the Internet .
- Find your canon printer drivers on the link download below
- Click 2 times downloaded Driver formatted . EXE
- Click ” Run ” when Windows asks if you want to start the program and click ” Finish ” when done .
- Connect the USB printer to the computer and turn on the printer , then Printer is ready.
However, for details can my friend see the title and the download link given, and given Please download linked.